Ms. Butler brings more than 25 years of experience in a variety of business settings, mainly in the planning, organizing and managing complex construction projects for Industrial, Commercial, Institutional, Municipal and Residential Developments.
Ms. Butler’s extensive experience in various aspects of construction and corporate development such as Design & Construction, Permit & Permit applications, Project Management & Scheduling, Cost Budget development, Risk Management, etc. ensure projects are completed in a timely manner and within budget.
Provided corporate & project management services to complete the following projects:
- Holiday Inn Renovation (Milton, Ontario) – 98 Guestroom Holiday Inn, amenity and exterior building and site renovation / improvements.
- TAO Condo (Richmond Hill, Ontario) – 170 suite residential condo / 23 Retail Units (on ground Floor), approximately 165,000 SF 7-storey cast in place concrete structure with two (2) levels of underground parking, precast / window wall aluminum glazing. Amenity areas include party room, games room, dining room, video room & lounge areas.
- Aquaview Lakeside Condominium Etobicoke, Ontario – 16 Storey, 185 Suite Residential Condo with 8 Retail Outlets $48.6M
- Platinum Medical Clinic Scarborough, Ontario
- Family Fitness Mississauga, Ontario
- Thornhill Community Centre Expansion Markham, Ontario
Director of Corporate Development & Franchise Operations
- Musclemag International – managed development, construction and roll-out of 16 corporate locations in Canada & the US.