Mr. Rocha has over 25 years of experience in the construction industry. His dedication to his work is demonstrated by his commitment to the few companies that he has worked for over the years.
In 1985, three years after graduating with his high school diploma, Mr. Rocha started working for Camp Forming Ltd. He worked as a labourer for 4 years until he was promoted to foreman of a crew and gained hands-on experience constructing concrete formwork, interpreting drawings for reinforcing steel and reading and setting grades. Mr. Rocha gained 21 years of valuable, hands-on experience in forming for both industrial and residential buildings.
In 2006, Mr. Rocha joined the team of Clearway Construction Inc. where he worked diligently for five years. In those five Mr. Rocha built himself a solid foundation in his role as a supervisor in a variety of roles from concrete forming (curb, sidewalk, retaining walls, foundation walls and sewer chambers) to building construction (institutional and industrial).
His wide range of expertise and many years of experience was what attracted the attention of SYNRG and in 2011, and has since continued his career as a Site Superintendent.
Provided site supervisory services to complete the following projects:
- Holiday Inn Renovation (Milton, Ontario) – 98 Guestroom Holiday Inn, amenity and exterior building and site renovation / improvements.
- Evertz Technology Office /Warehouse (1160 Sutton Drive, Burlington, Ontario) – Design Build 60,000 square foot commercial / industrial building. 40,000 SF office space with 20,000 SF processing facility.
- TAO Condo (8763 Bayview Ave. Richmond Hill, Ontario) – 165,000SF cast-in place concrete super structure
- Triumph North (149 Church St. Schomberg, Ontario) – 150,000, 127 suite residential condominium
- Evertz Technology (5292 John Lucas Drive, Burlington, Ontario) – 65,000 square foot commercial building.
- Glen Arbour Academy School (5051 Mainway Avenue, Burlington, Ontario) – 40,000 square foot private school facility